Pay by Phone
Make a payment to your First Imperial Credit Union loans or credit cards from any external account. You have three easy options such as a text message, online through ficu.com, or online and mobile banking.
Mechanical Repair Coverage - Direct
Extra protection to keep you on the road. MRC - Direct is an optional, supplemental protection that can be added to your auto. MRC covers most repairs, from fuel pumps to engine repairs, helping you avoid spending thousands of dollars out of pocket. Visit this link to learn more details and get a quote today.
- Convenient monthly payments
- No mileage limitations – drive as much as you would like
- Customize your deductible
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance
- Extended benefits that may not be covered by your manufacturer’s warranty
- Rental car and emergency travel expense reimbursement
- No long-term contracts
FICU offers notary service when you need it to complete credit union-related transactions. Please call 760-352-1540, option 0 for an appointment. There is no fee per signature for CU-related business; for non-CU related business, please schedule of fees.
Increase your confidence on the purchase of your next used car with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report™. Learning more about a car’s ownership, service and accident history can help you avoid costly issues down the road. FICU offers a CARFAX report on all used vehicles during the application process or you may ask us to run a report if you're shopping around for a vehicle. See schedule of fees.
What is included in the report1:
- Title information, including salvage titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
1 CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car