Pay by Phone
Make a payment to your First Imperial Credit Union loans or credit cards from any external account. You have three easy options such as a text message, online through ficu.com, or online and mobile banking.
Insurance Requirement for Loan Collateral
To protect your loan, it is required that all auto loans maintain insurance above the state minimal liability coverage. All auto loan contracts require that collision and comprehensive coverage be maintained at all times to protect the loan in the event of theft, accident, or damages. Additionally, First Imperial Credit Union is required to be listed as the lienholder and the deductible must not exceed $1,000. In order to better serve our members, we have added this convenient site for submitting your loan insurance information.
For your convenience, you may submit your loan insurance information online. If you require further assistance or would prefer to submit your individual insurance declarations pages by fax, please change your loss payee or lienholder endorsement as shown below, and fax proof of coverage to:
First Imperial Credit Union
P.O. Box 924288
Fort Worth, TX 76124
Toll free: 866-622-8024 (24-hour service)
Toll free fax: 877-678-2715
In the event there is a lapse in proper coverage or you should fail to maintain proper collateral protection insurance upon your loan, First Imperial Credit Union may, at its discretion and at your cost, force place a policy upon your loan in order to protect both yourself and First Imperial Credit Union as per the agreements set forth in your original loan documentation.
Gap Plus with Deductible Assistance
If your vehicle is deemed a total loss due to an accident or theft, your insurance might not cover your vehicle loan, leaving you with unexpected expenses. But we can help. Our GAP program may reduce or eliminate the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan. If you have a loan to value ratio of 80% or more, then you should consider purchasing GAP on your vehicle loan so you are protected from the unexpected.
- In some cases, GAP Plus can provide a $1,000 deductible assistance toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when your vehicle is totaled and a new loan is opened at First Imperial Credit Union.
- May help to avoid financial hardship and afford a replacement vehicle.
- May prevent a deficiency balance from being added to new loan.
- When you finance your vehicle loan, you can have the GAP payments rolled into your monthly loan payment—usually just a few dollars extra per month.
Mechanical Repair Coverage - Direct
Extra protection to keep you on the road. MRC - Direct is an optional, supplemental protection that can be added to your auto. MRC covers most repairs, from fuel pumps to engine repairs, helping you avoid spending thousands of dollars out of pocket. Visit this link to learn more details and get a quote today.
- Convenient monthly payments
- No mileage limitations – drive as much as you would like
- Customize your deductible
- 24/7/365 emergency roadside assistance
- Extended benefits that may not be covered by your manufacturer’s warranty
- Rental car and emergency travel expense reimbursement
- No long-term contracts
FICU offers notary service when you need it to complete credit union-related transactions. Please call 760-352-1540, option 0 for an appointment. There is no fee per signature for CU-related business; for non-CU related business, please schedule of fees.
Increase your confidence on the purchase of your next used car with a CARFAX Vehicle History Report™. Learning more about a car’s ownership, service and accident history can help you avoid costly issues down the road. FICU offers a CARFAX report on all used vehicles during the application process or you may ask us to run a report if you're shopping around for a vehicle. See schedule of fees.
What is included in the report1:
- Title information, including salvage titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
1 CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car