Let us help you be money savvy.
Financial Wellness Program
As a benefit to our community partners, FICU provides opportunities for their employees, organizations, or schools to improve and sustain Financial Wellness through our education platform. We believe that everyone should have access to personal financial education, regardless of career or age group. We would like to cater to your needs to help build money savvy people that will serve you today and for years to come.
- Resource Table
- FICU Employees are able to visit your location and offer education on products and services or provide 1-on-1 service.
- New Hire Packets
- Include FICU product and service materials in new employee hire packets to include information relating to direct deposit, financial literacy seminars and product features.
- Virtual or In-Person Presentations
- Our business development team visits your location to present to your group on various financial literacy topics. Presentations can range between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Newsletter Content
- We provide financial literacy content for your company or organization newsletter ranging in topics from Debt Consolidation to Managing your Budget.
For more information on the FICU Financial Wellness program, contact Marlena Rascon-Renteria, Director of Marketing & Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-352-1540 x 109.