Experience the convenience of your funds being deposited without waiting in line! Direct deposit is a fast and secure way to get your paycheck in your account and ready to use. Paychecks, Social Security, or retirement checks are all welcomed.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit:
- Open a Loyalty Checking account to get the most benefits out of setting up your direct deposit
- No appointment is necessary to open your account, simply visit any FICU branch during business hours.
- If your employer provides a Direct Deposit form or website, you will need to following information to give to your Human Resources or Payroll Department.
- Financial Institution Name: First Imperial Credit Union
- Routing Number: 322276305
- Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Account Number: You may obtain this information by one of the four options below:
- Referring to the bottom of your FICU checks
- Viewing Account Details via Online Banking or the FICU Mobile App
- Visiting any FICU branch during business hours, or
- Calling us at 760-352-1540, option 0
- If your employer does not provide a form, download and complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form and submit to your Human Resources or Payroll Department.
- You may also want to attach a voided check or an account summary to the form so your employer can verify your account information.
- Once your have submitted your Direct Deposit request to your employer, it may take 1-2 payroll cycles to receive direct deposit to your account. During this time, you may receive a paper check.
Savings Tip: Designate a portion of your check into a savings account, and before you know it, you've built up savings!
If you have questions on this process, you can stop by our branches, email email@example.com, chat with us via Online Banking, or call us at 760-352-1540, Option 0 and one of our representatives will be glad to assist you.