Experience the convenience of your funds being deposited without waiting in line! Direct deposit is a fast and secure way to get your paycheck in your account and ready to use. Paychecks, Social Security, or retirement checks are all welcomed.
How to Set Up Direct Deposit
- Open a Loyalty Checking account to get the most benefits out of setting up your direct deposit
- No appointment is necessary to open your account, simply visit any FICU branch during business hours or open your account online.
- If your employer provides a Direct Deposit form or website, you will need the following information to give to your Human Resources or Payroll Department.
- Financial Institution Name: First Imperial Credit Union
- Routing Number: 322276305
- Account Type: Checking or Savings
- Account Number: You may obtain this information by one of the four options below:
- Referring to the bottom of your FICU checks
- Viewing Account Details via Online Banking or the FICU Mobile App
- Visiting any FICU branch during business hours, or
- Calling us at 760-352-1540, option 0
- If your employer does not provide a form, download and complete the Direct Deposit Authorization form and submit to your Human Resources or Payroll Department.
- You may also want to attach a voided check or an account summary to the form so your employer can verify your account information.
- Once your have submitted your Direct Deposit request to your employer, it may take 1-2 payroll cycles to receive direct deposit to your account. During this time, you may receive a paper check.
Savings Tip: Designate a portion of your check into a savings account, and before you know it, you've built up savings!
Switch your Benefits Compensation
Direct deposit is the best way to receive your Social Security, SSI, VA Compensation and Pension. Direct Deposit allows immediate access to funds, eliminates the risk of stolen checks and reduces your exposure to fraud.
Click here to access the online Social Security site to switch today!
Watch our video tutorial.
If you have questions on this process, you can stop by our branches, email firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us via Online Banking, or call us at 760-352-1540, Option 0 and one of our representatives will be glad to assist you.
*Early deposit of funds is not guaranteed and is dependent on the processing times of your employer and/or government agency.