We love to see our members in person, but Online Banking makes it easy to do your banking via desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. In just a few clicks, you can check your balance, view your transaction history, transfers funds and more! It’s free, easy and secure with 24/7 account access. Click here to log in.
- Track and manage your accounts from any device with an internet connection
- Pay your bills or a person with Bill Pay by scheduling one-time or recurring payments
- Access your eStatements
- View/Print your Check Copies (available for a 90 day period from clearing date)
Here's a couple things you should know about your Online Banking
- Launches in separate tab / page as Net Teller
- NetTeller ID = FICU Online Banking Username
- NetTeller Password = Password
With FICU Mobile Banking app you have the ability to manage your account from the convenience of your smartphone. Our app is free and can be downloaded on your Apple or Android device!
- Everything you love about Online Banking on a desktop plus:
- Mobile Deposit for check deposits. Snap. Tap. Done!
Need help registering for Online banking? Give us a call at (760) 352-1540 Option 0, email us at email@example.com or stop by one of our branches.