Debit & Credit Card Fraud Protection
At First Imperial Credit Union, safeguarding your account is an important part of our business. With Falcon Fraud Manager we provide unparalleled debit card security as part of your Credit Union membership.
No matter how careful you are with your financial records, criminals still find ways to access your debit card information to make unauthorized purchases. To combat this threat, we use the leading fraud protection service to monitor your accounts and detect suspicious activity.
How you can help
- Notify us if you will be traveling and plan to use your debit card.
- Keep an updated phone number on file with us so you can be easily contacted if any questionable activity is detected on your account.
- Regularly monitor your transactions.
- If you are contacted by a fraud specialist, please return the call as soon as possible.
- If the fraud specialist calls you, you will not be asked for any personal information.
- If you call the fraud call center back, you will be asked to verify your identity.
- If you need to contact the fraud center within the U.S. please call: 888-241-2440 or call: 909-941-1034 outside the U.S., Monday thru Friday from 8:00am - 9:00pm.
If your debit card is lost or stolen, or you notice suspicious activity, please call: 888-241-2510 within the U.S. or call: 909-941-1398 outside the U.S.
To learn more about how we safeguard your account call us at 760-352-1540, Option 1, email us at email@example.com or stop by one of our branches to see one of our representatives who will be glad to assist.