Make a Payment
We’re making things easier!
Make a payment to your First Imperial Credit Union loans or credit cards from any external account. You have three easy options such as a text message, online through ficu.com, or online and mobile banking.
- You will receive a text message informing you of the amount due on your loan. You will be able to review your payment options or you will be able to opt out of our text message service by texting “STOP”.
- The link will take you to a portal where you will be asked to verify your account with your account number and date of birth.
- When you verify your account for the first time you will have to setup the following:
- 4 digit pin: once you have entered your account number and date of birth, it will prompt you to create a 4 digit pin. Store this information in a secure place as you will need this pin number to verify future payments.
- Preferred method of payment: to make a payment you will have to add your preferred form of payment in the portal. You can do this by selecting ADD NEW DEBIT CARD or ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT which will prompt a secure website for you to input your information. If done correctly, there will be a message stating ‘Payment Method Success’ and you will be redirected to the payment portal.
- Once your account has been successfully verified, you will be directed to the payment portal where you’ll be able to see all of your loans and will also be able to select your preferred payment method.
- The transaction fee is only $6.99
- Encrypted information guarantees your information is secure
- 3 convenient ways to pay from an external account: text, website, online/mobile banking
- Payments accepted from checking accounts, savings accounts, and credit cards
Questions regarding our payment center? Email us at email@example.com, call 760-352-1540, option 0, or send us a message via online banking or the mobile app.
Yes. Log in to your online and mobile account using your smartphone, tablet or desktop and select ‘Support' from the menu bar located on the left, and the click the "Make a Payment" link. This will take you to the payment portal where you will have to verify your account.
Yes, you will have to access the payment portal through our website or online and mobile banking. However, you will not receive any text notifications regarding payment reminders and will not be able to make a payment via text message.
Once you receive a text reminder, you respond “Pay” to the same text. You will be asked to enter your pin to verify your account, once you have completed this process your payment will be complete and you should receive a confirmation text. NOTE: you will have to setup a 4 digit pin and preferred method of payment prior to using text payments.