First Imperial Credit Union offers easy-to-use eServices that allow you to manage your account with confidence. Best of all, our services have no added cost and we protect your account information with the highest level of security available. Enrolling to Online Banking is easy! Sign up today to start enjoying your eService benefits.
Review your eStatements from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
- View your monthly statements on your PC (up to 12 months available)
- Available 24/7 through FICU Online Banking
- Reduce paper files and clutter. Easy to save as PDF file for better organization.
- You’ll receive them sooner! No need to wait for them via mail.
Mobile Check Deposit
Deposit your checks from the convenience of your smartphone! Download the FICU app for iOS or Android devices.
Snap. Tap. Done.
- Use the Mobile Deposit* option from the FICU App menu
- Snap your photo. Take a picture of both sides of your endorsed check with your camera following the onscreen instructions. (Make sure to endorse your check with your signature and “Mobile Deposit Only” )
- Tap the screen to verify your depsoit
- Done! You’ll receive an email confirmation when your deposit has been accepted.
*Mobile Deposits requires enrollment and not all accounts may be eligible. For information on deposit limits click here.
Save time and stamps with our convenient One Click Bill Pay service. With the click of a mouse, you can view your bill, access details and billing history, and make secure payments to a company or a person.
Select. Schedule. Done.
- Manage your bills on your computer, tablet or smart phone. All payees must be first set up through a desktop.
- Select a payment to a Company or Person to Person (P2P) transfers regardless of their financial institution
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Done! Complete your bills without the hassle of checks and paper statements.
Need to request your FICU Online Banking username and password? Give us a call at (760) 352-1540 Option 0, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by one of our branches.