Whether you are looking to purchase your first home, refinance your existing mortgage loan or just want totap into the equity you have already built up in your home—we have all the tools to help you with your decision!
Experience the FICU difference:
- Low interest-rate, monthly payments
- Decisions made locally
- Pre-approval to make your home purchase easy and affordable
- Refinancing of your exisiting mortgage
Refinance Your Current Home Loan
FICU can help you save money by refinancing your current mortgage. Simply email our lending department at firstname.lastname@example.org with information on your current loan and we'll help thru this process.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will guide you through every step of the way ensuring you make a sound decision.
Below are the documents you'll need to assist in closing your mortgage loan promptly:
- Paystubs (Last 30 days)
- W-2s (Last 2 years)
- Tax Returns (Last 2 years)
- Bank Statements (Last 3 months)
- Mortgage Statement
For Refinancing also add:
- Homeowners Insurance Policy
- Bankruptcy Discharge
- Separation or Divorce Decrees
What more does FICU offer?
Fixed & Variable Rate Programs Available up to 30 Years
- Conventional Loans
- FHA Loans
For more information on how to apply, call 760-352-1540.