Please direct all media inquiries to:
Marlena Rascon-Renteria, Director of Marketing & Member Experience
760-352-1540 x 109
Account access during branch holiday observances
Thursday, December 30th, 2021
While First Imperial Credit Union observes most of the major federal holidays, members can worry less because of 24/7 account access available through our eServices and credit union partners. Read below for account access availability for our most common requests:
- Card Services
- Not sure if you've lost your debit/credit card? Temporarily turn off your card using Online Banking or the Mobile App under "Card Management." Once you find your card, simply toggle your card back on. View our video tutorial here.
- Don't recongize a transaction? Block your card immediately via Online Banking, the mobile app, or call 888-241-2440.
- For assistance with blocked cards, please call 888-241-2440 within the U.S. or internationally at 909-941-1034.
- For lost or stolen debit cards, please call 888-241-2510 within the U.S. or internationally at 909-941-1034 internationally.
- Check Deposit
- The Remote Check Deposit feature on the Mobile App may be used to deposit checks and your funds will be available the next business day*. Check holds may apply.
- You may deposit checks at an ATM and the first $100 will be available immediately. Full funds will process the next business day*. Check holds may apply.
- Account Balance
- Account balances are available to view in (4) ways: Online Banking, FICU Mobile App, ATM, or Quick Teller at 1-888-362-2093
*Business day means a day on which the credit union offices are open to the public for carrying on substantially all of its business functions.