Please direct all media inquiries to:
Marlena Rascon-Renteria, Marketing & Member Engagement Manager
760-352-1540 x 109
FICU celebrates 77th Birthday
Wednesday, July 31st, 2019
It’s our 77th birthday and our wish is to give back to our community.
But we need your help!
Your vote will help determine to which charity we will donate $770.
We have selected three charities that we believe create a positive impact in the community we serve. The three charities are:
- Calexico Neighborhood House
- Imperial Valley College Foundation
- Imperial Valley Food Bank
Take the opportunity to help support your favorite by voting for them for a donation from FICU!
Starting August 5, we are asking you to cast your vote on the FICU Facebook page. Based on your votes, we will select the charity to give a $770 donation in honor of our 77 years in delivering quality financial services to our members in Imperial County!
It’s easy to participate, here’s how:
- Aug.5-16: Visit us on Facebook and vote for your favorite. Like us to get up-to-date information on all our promotions.
- Aug.19: We will reveal the selected charity as the recipient of the $770 donation.
- Spread the word! Encourage everyone you know to vote on our FICU Facebook page. Voting ends at 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on August 16.
We value supporting our community and thank you for helping us support the growth and quality of life in Imperial County.