Help your employees be money savvy.
Financial Wellness Program
As a benefit to our community business partners, FICU provides opportunities for their employees to improve and sustain Financial Wellness through our education platform. We believe that everyone should have access to personal financial education, regardless of career or age group. We would liek to cater to your needs to help build money savvy employees that will serve you today and for years to come.
- Resource Table
- FICU Employees are able to visit your location and offer education on products and services or provide 1-on-1 service.
- New Hire Packets
- Include FICU product and service materials in new employee hire packets to include information relating to direct deposit, financial literacy seminars and product features.
- Employee Presentations
- Our business development team visits your location to present to a group of your employees on varisou financial literacy topics. Presentations can range between 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Company Newsletter Content
- We provide financial literacy content for your company employee newsletter ranging in topcis from Debt Consolidation to Managing your Budget.
For more information on the FICU Financial Wellness program, contact Marlena Rascon, Marketing & Member Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-352-1540 x 109.